Location: Upper Broughton
- To carry out all aspects of Landscaping, as instructed by Manager.
- Extensive Hard and Soft Landscaping and Plant Knowledge essential.
- To provide high quality service, in the time allowed with a good end product.
- To carry out works in accordance to the Companies Health & Safety Policy
- To fully cooperate with clients and their systems and policies while working on any project
- To be of smart appearance and correct use of PPE
- Polite and good customer service skills
- To be reliable and hard working
- LISS/CSCS card desirable, it is essential that immediately in post these cards are obtained
- PA01 & PA06 desirable
- Chainsaw Certificate desirable
- Machine experience desirable
- Use of saws and abrasive wheels desirable, but not essential
- Landscaping qualification desirable
- Communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive attitude approach, with good timekeeping
- Full clean driving licence essential
- Physically Fit, essential
- Effective Team player
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in landscaping works
Working Hours Monday-Friday 6.45am – 5.00pm (plus overtime as required/ could include some weekend work).
Rate of pay negotiable to the right candidate. Good starting pay with time and half paid overtime (over 40 hours), with production and timekeeping bonuses .
You will be required to start and finish work, at Upper Broughton Site, so ideally located within 30mins drive away. Please contact Julie Carrier for an application form. 01664 822722 or email email@example.com
Download and complete Carrier Landscapes Application Form