Location: Upper Broughton
RECEPTION ADMINISTRATOR: TO INCLUDE HEALTH AND SAFETY & CUSTOMER CARE
- To answer the telephone and respond accordingly or to redirect the call where appropriate, Including all reception/telephone duties – front desk job.
- To record messages correctly and effectively, to ensure they are responded to urgently.
- To obtain prices for the Area Managers, giving the best prices, deals, quality and service at all times.
- To ordering materials for the best prices and arrange delivery to site or sites.
- To issue order numbers for goods and check all incoming delivery notes and subsequent invoices before passing to managing Director/Accounts.
- Ensure that Health and Safety receives full consideration when sourcing or purchasing materials or equipment.
- To produce Risk and Method (RAMS) packs for all new build sites.
- To update accreditation portals with regards to Health and Safety information and Insurance renewals.
- Customer Care – log all reports.
- Sourcing and specifying materials, equipment and data.
- To help produce quotations or assist other colleagues in other administrative roles if required, with an opportunity to take on some customer invoicing.
- To collect all non-invoiced receipts/cash purchases.
- To monitor and re-route emails, related with customer care enquires.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- IOSH Working Safely Qualification (A one day Introduction Course in Health and Safety)
- Landscaping/Shrub/Plant/ Aggregate related product knowledge desirable
- IT user skills – level 2 or higher for imputing data, records and filing.
- Well educated with good results.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive attitude approach, with good timekeeping, and good customer service skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Effective Team player.
Working hours Monday-Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Rate of pay negotiable to the right candidate, IRO £10.50/hr.
Interviews will take place June 2021, Start date June 2021.
You will be required to start and finish work, at our own site, so ideally located within 30mins drive away.
Please contact Julie Carrier for an application form. Call 01664 822722 or email email@example.com